Monday 7 March 2011

Outfit of the day 07032011 (Fully Primark).

Hello lovelies, Got an outfit of the day. I woke up this morning with the sun shimmering through my curtains and so decided on wearing a skirt to work. I quickly put together this little outfit and went on my way. Little did i know, that i would get little compliments all through out the day. So in my opinion Thumbs up for this little outfit!

Ignore the face expressions and the body stances, it has always felt weird awkward to me, to stand there still and sort of model show off an outfit, and for some reason the quality of these images isn't very good either, not enough focus perhaps!?
Cardigan:  Market Stall.
Top/Dress: Primark.
Skirt: Primark.
Tights: Primark.


A close up of the belt and necklaces.
Belt: Primark.
Heart Necklace: Argos.
Pocket Watch: eBay.
Braclet: Primark.
Hairbands: Superdrug.


Me newest love. Brought for a bargain and so cute. I love this, reminds me of the olden days and my dad said it reminded him of grandad! :) My very own Pocket watch in a necklace style.





Have you guys brought anything new recently that you absolutly love?!
What did you think of the outfit?

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

6 comments:

maria almeida said...

Aww, such a lovely outfit ^-^

Amber said...

Such a cute outfit!! No wonder you got so many compliments! :]

Hayley said...

Looking as stunning as ever chick!! Snap i've got that bracelet from primark love it xxxxxx

Anna said...

That is a really gorgeous outfit!! I loveeee it! Can't believe it's primark! lool, my ebay is angellicaz09 :) I've only got one thing up there at the moment but I think i'll be putting up some more tonight! <3

Jessica said...

This is lovely, such a bright, happy outfit, you look gorgeous :)
It's always nice to get compliments, perks up your day.
And I love the pocket watch!

Jess xx

SABINNA and DAVID said...

love your watch! so beautiful!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...