Monday 21 February 2011

Outfit Of The Day 20022011

Hello Gorgeous Readers,
I thought I would do a quick post on an Outfit Of The Day. thing is, this is from yesterday and I just didn't actually have time to get on to the laptop and post it. Sorry :| So I shall post now..

Outfit Of The Day;






Necklace: Argos.
Jumper: Bardo.
Skirt: H'n'M.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Primark.
Belt: Market Stall.

Sorry about the weird position in the first picture, I have no clue as to why I look so stiff?! :/
P.s -You can also see my new hair cut in these pictures! :)
What do you guys think?

9 comments:

Anna said...

You look gorgeous :) and Ali made my banner :D I knoww I love it so much hehe <3

maria almeida said...

Loved it ^-^

Amiee Whitney said...

You look lovely!!

Amber said...

Cutie pie! Love the outfit!

Amiee Whitney said...

Oh I will babe!
Gonna watch tomorrow instead though, I think, super tired!
xx

Sassy said...

Lovely blog.

There is a giveaway on my blog.
If you want, you can win a beautiful item :D.
Alla Moda e con Stile

Radiant Make Up said...

gorgeous stylish outfit :)
lovely post!!x

Sari said...

I love this outfit! Oversized shirts and leather belts are the perfect combination :)

Stacey Sargent said...

Cute outfit. Love the brown belt and boots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...