Wednesday 26 January 2011

Outfit of The Day 26012011

Hello gorgeous chicks!
So I've got an outfit of the day for you today, it's pretty basic and simple, (i need comfort when working with children) but when i put it on, i automatically instantly fell in love with it, perhaps its the colours, ah well.

Outfit of the Day:
(no clue as to why my face is so serious looking, O.o)

Boots: Primark.
Jeans: Bardo.
White Vest Under: Primark.
Mustard Colour Jumper: Primark.
Yellow Scarf: Market Stall.


I also managed to take another picture of my "Nails of  the week", in the light, hoping you would be able to see the glitter and the true beauty of this colour better!? Let me know if you can!

What did you guys wear today?

4 comments:

Amiee Whitney said...

LOOOOOOVE IT!!

Jessica said...

I love the outfit. The scarf is so pretty. The nail polish color is beautiful!

Alex said...

love the nails remind me of the ruby slippers from the wizard of oz!

ohyouprettythings said...

You are so pretty! Gorgeous outfit! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...