Wednesday 24 March 2010

L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore Hair Masque

Hey, so after my post about how my hair has been annoying me and i needed a quick way to make it work, i decided to purchase L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore Hair Masque.

You can buy it in any shop from your local high street, i got mine from Superdrug and for £4.99 which i thought was quite good. I tried it tonight, did the usual, wet hair, shampoo, rinse etc .. then instead of using the conditioner like i would next, i applied the hair masque and left it on for a good 10 minutes. I then combed through my hair, and rinsed it all out. I have to say this product felt very soft on my hair, but due to me having such long hair, I've had to use quiet a bit to get the full effect, and that means i may have to be buying more rather soon. While my hair was still damp i applied my usual hair mousse and applied it in the same way as i always do to See if i notice any change. I instantly began to feel my hair curl more, but i think that was due more to the mousse, i think in order to see if this product really works i will have to use it a few more times. I give it 2 weeks and then I'll update on how my hair is doing. Although I'm seriously considering getting a bit of a haircut when i get paid in roughly 2 days! :| hahaaa ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...