Sunday 21 March 2010

21032010

Helloo, I'm in a mood today, i can't quite explain it and i don't know if i really want to, but apart from this mood .. the sun is shining, and I'm with my 2 favourite people in the world Sylvia and Monica! :D they bring smiles to my face!
Monica earlier on.. "RETARD" haha that was so funny the way it came out of her.
This has been one of them boring ass Sundays, that if i was still in school i would have had plenty of time to catch up on all coursework, but since I'm not in school and the house is completely clean due to Sylvia's party yesterday there really has been nothing to do. Haven't even seen Danny today but that's not the end of the world. I guess..today i have been at home with my sisters and there have been some very funny jokes, the latest??

Monica: Can We Open A Window, I Really Am Hott?
Sylvia: Here's An Idea .. Instead Of Opening A Window, Why Not Open It And Throw Her Out Of It..!

Oh my goodness, these girls are too funny. Anyways I'm going to go see what else there is for me to do.

Me right now, laughing way at my sisters.. paha.
Till next time.

P.S - Your SNEAKY-NESS will only come back and haunt you, i find it funny how you hide things, when theres no need.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...