Friday 19 March 2010

19032010

Good Morning, 9am and i am fully wide awake. i need breakfast in me though, but there's a small issue of having no milk in the fridge so I'm going to have to make do with toast i think. Last night was the first night in a long time where i have felt rather warm under the covers, even without the covers on me it was still quiet hot, could this mean spring is starting to arrive for real, oh i do hope so. Right i am off, to have an early shower, straighten my hair and eat some breakfast. I hope to see Danny a little bit later in the day as he has no work today. :) I'll leave you with a picture of London at 9am on the 19th March 2010. ;D


A little bit of the English sunshine to brighten up your day!


P.S - Today happens to be my Uncle Tino's birthday too.. PARABENS TIO! :) ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...