Saturday 1 August 2009

Meet HIM!

ARGH hey everyone,
Ok so its true i do suck at blogging, but not to worry your pretty heads..ive decided to take a blogger break for the summer..! AND so will update you all maybe once a week..!! :)
haha try not to hate me..but summer is for living outside in the sunshine, and even though i have hardly none of that here...im still gonna do my best to enjoy myself! :]
so right noww it's saturday night, and im stuck indoors with a dad who is moaning at me from every corner about money and i REALLY dont need this at the moment! I cant go out on an adventure, cause Danny's busy fixing his heating and searching for his bed! :P
By the Way..
OHHH...
haha..oh dear, 31st July, 2:30am ;)
umm let me introduce you all to Danny..




That there is the Danny! <3


Right ima leave this blog here for now..! He may come get me soon to go for a drive! :)


LATER ALL!
Annie;
jinos

1 comment:

maria almeida said...

It's been a while since you post something, but I'm exactly the same way. Not in the mood to be blogging every day.
Glad that you're happy :)
Congratulations!

bjk *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...