Saturday 25 July 2009

WOW - its been awhile

HEELLLOOO WORLDD!!!
i am alive, and I'm so sorry for not blogging properly for the last god knows how long!!
I'm so sorry, but i have news and its special to me. i haven't been coming online much these past few weeks but i haven't been home much to be able to come online.
so whats new with all of you?? whats been going on? let me know your all still alive too yaa!?
theres so much to say, Tokio have chosen their new album name and i love it..I've seen the new poster for their acoustic performance and I'm not too sure yet. :/ theres new pictures of Bill and Tom and i am in Love with them, and then theres a new guy in my life called Danny. He's pretty amazing and important to me. ♥ We've been getting to know each other alot lately..going out places and generally being with each other. Its pretty much making me smile from ear to ear..! :D
a quick post just to let you all know that everything is OK and I'm happy!! :) I'll be posting moree soon..ima start posting like normal again!! :]

HAPPY!!
Annie;
jinos

5 comments:

Anaa said...

wooooow, há quanto tempoo :O. Por aqui não há nada de muito novo, apenas que estou quase a viajar para a Bosnia e tenho-me aborrecido bastante durante estes dias.

o que tens feito?

maria almeida said...

I'm exactly like you, not spending a lot of time online. Just enjoying summer, I don't feel like spend a full day in front of the computer.
I'm glad that you're happy :D

*

Vanessa Oliveira said...

i've missed you! welcome back eheh

kiss*

*L.E.S* said...

girls power! tu sabes ;)

beijoo!! ^^

PrinceseCullen said...

Olá ! Estive ausente , por causa das férias , estou como tu :( ando ausente.
Bjinhos e desculpa a ausência <33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...