Saturday 11 July 2009

Shopping Time ♥

I have been going on so many shopping trips and i keep forgetting to upload on my blog what i have brought..so here we are;

The Bands With Me Top
Flamingo Lounge Top
Superman Top
Heart Breaker Top
I ♥ London Top
Short Dungarees
My Badges (I ♥ Michael Jackson, Tokio Hotel Symbol, Nearly Famous, What Makes You Think I Give A Shit, If Found Give VODKA & Aston Merrygold)


There were more Tops but there now in the wash.. LOL



I also brought a Michael Jackson Top and then
Sylvia brought one too, i liked hers, and she liked mine..so we swapped. MINE is now the blue one.. ♥
We wore them on his memorial day.. :) and i sometimes sleep in mine.. xD




That's all for now, will blog in a bit, because i have new hairrr..! :)

LOVES♥
Annie;
jinos

5 comments:

Anaa said...

adoro a primeira e a última camisola *.*
Quando for a Londres compro uma a dizer "i love london". È mesmo um sonho ir a Londres. Nem sabes a sorte que tens. Amo Inglaterra.
´
ehehe, tinhas que ter uma camisola do Michael Jackson :P

Peyton said...

nice stuff :) Im jealous :( haha xoxo

maria almeida said...

I love the thing that you bought, specially the t-shirts. They are adorable! ^^

maria almeida said...

Yeah, he is. I brought him home Friday. He was living with one of my mother's friends. But she already has a dog, so it was quite a hard situation to handle. She asked my mum if she wanted to keep him. Of course I wanted and was love at first sight. He is so adorable and sweet with is beautiful blue eyes! My father wasn't very excited about it, but now everybody is happy now. It's almost impossible not to love him!

Lol, I'm the opposite. All that I seem to buy at the moment are dresses.

Vanessa Oliveira said...

I (also) love london *-* eheh

kiss*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...