Saturday 11 July 2009

There are so many celebrity babies at the moment, and i think alot of them are super cute.. heres my absolute favourites though..

Harlow Winter Kate Madden With Daddy (Joel Madden) & Mummy (Nicole Richie)


Nahla Ariela Aubry With Daddy (Gabriel Aubry) & Mummy (Halle Berry)


Kingston James McGregor Rossdale With Daddy (Gavin Rossdale) & Mummy (Gwen Stefani)


Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt With Daddy (Brad Pitt) & Mummy (Angelina Jolie)


To join these, i think Matilda Rose Ledger, Romeo James Beckham, Honor Marie Warren, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson, Isabella Damon, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith, Leni Klum and Henry Klum.
IN MY OPINION ANYWAYSS! xD

Chat Later..
Annie;
jinos

1 comment:

maria almeida said...

Gosh! *-*
I absolutely love babies, the most beautiful thing. I miss the times when my brother or my cousin were simply babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...