Monday 17 January 2011

Portsmouth, Night Out.

Boo..
So Saturday evening, i spent time in Portsmouth..Do you want to see the photos we took, not that theres many, and we mostly look silly!! ;D
So here we go..


Me and Danny, on the beach in Portsmouth.. :D I Love this picture.



Monica and Sylvia, even though you can hardly see their faces, thanks to all of Monica's hair.. LOL - Yes they were cold.



The tourist sign.. hahaa.



Portsmouth...!! i Shall visit again soon.



Andd, then comes probably the worst EVER outfit of the day,
but the flash rebounded off of me, giving me a ghostly white face, and the lighting was so bad, that you couldn't quite see what i was wearing so i had to "expose" a bit on the photo editor and the finished result is this.. :/
Soooo not impressed.
So, again, sorry for the quality..

Leather Jacket: Market Stall.
Dress/Top: Primark.
Jeans: Bardo.
Shoes: Primark Wedges. (my faves at the moment).
Bag: Primark.

Do you like my pictures like this, in this bigger size?

3 comments:

Anna said...

Haha, you replied so quick! I was gonna ask you on fb, I don't really know how that whole follow thing works? But I do try to post every day, sometimes I don't though so you could check every like 2-3 days :) <3

Anna said...

Haha, sorry :( I think I tried to do it ages ago but it was so confusing!
<3

Jessi LaRue (Jessi Haish) said...

Cool pics, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking at your "I Love" section and we have a lot in common! Dirty Dancing all the way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...