Sunday 1 August 2010

The Letters Challenge 1-5

Morningg :)
i saw this brand new tag which i hadn't seen before on, i saw it on Xana's blog..find her here if you haven't already checked her out.. Xana. This tag should keep me blogging until i go on holiday in about 11 -10 days. I Will also blog about what ever i may buy last minute for my holiday but this keep me entertained on those summer days where i have no inspiration to blog! LOL :) so here it is, it's pretty straight forward and easy to understand. Just write some letters!.. I guess i'll start now..

  1. Letter to your best friend
  2. Letter to your crush
  3. Letter to your parents
  4. Letter to your sibling (or closest relative)
  5. Letter to your dreams
  6. Letter to a stranger
  7. Letter to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
  8. Letter to your favorite Internet friend
  9. Letter to someone you wish you could meet
  10. Letter to someone you don’t talk as much as you’d like to
  11. Letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to
  12. Letter to the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
  13. Letter to someone you wish could forgive you
  14. Letter to someone you’ve drifted away from
  15. Letter to the person you miss the most
  16. Letter to someone that’s not in your city or country
  17. Letter to someone from your childhood
  18. Letter to the person you wish you could be
  19. Letter to someone that pester your mind (good or bad)
  20. Letter to the one that broke your heart the hardest
  21. Letter to someone you judged by the first impression
  22. Letter to someone you want to give a second chance to
  23. Letter to the last person you kissed
  24. Letter to the person that gave your favorite memory
  25. Letter to the person you know that is going through the worst of times
  26. Letter to the last person you made a pinky promise to
  27. Letter to the friendliest person you knew for only one day
  28. Letter to someone that changed your life
  29. Letter to the person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
  30. Letter to your reflection in the mirror


1- Letter to your best friend
Dear Lili,
I miss you like mad, i think we need to just lounge about in your kitchen and have a good catch up, maybe if it gets too late we'll make the huge ass bed again and I'll stay over or something. I think dancing in your kitchen has been one of the best Sunday afternoons ever spent. Lol, Lili i miss you and cant wait to have more fun with you and catch up when i get back from my holiday, thank you for always being there and helping me whenever i needed someone, you understand me and know what I'm going through so thank you. I love you to the moon and back!! :)
Love Ana
x

2-Letter to your crush
Dear Enrique,
I wish i knew about me, i think you are the sexist man ever put on this planet. I just want you to know, that i think your amazing, talented, beautiful..and i wish you knew who i was.
Love the stranger.
x

Dear Danny, (boyfriend)
You scare me, i don't know if that's a good thing or bad, you mean a lot to me..but sometimes its hard to show it. Last night i was hurt and it didn't bother you one bit about what you did. Your kisses and cuddles don't make every situation go away. I love you but just wish i understood you better!
Love always your babygirl
x

3-Letter to your parents
Dear Mum,
I don't forgive you, but i still love you and i hate myself for it
Ana
x

Dear Dad,
Thank you for picking up the pieces that were left broken, but please get it together and stick around. Thank you for your hard work daddy means a lot.
Love Youu
Ana
x

4-Letter to your sibling
Dear Sylvia,
I wish you could see yourself sometimes, if you lose the attitude you've got, you could be a beautiful little girl..i love you really i do, you and mon are probably the most important things in my life..thank you for always being there for me.
ILoveYou
x

Dear Monica,
Thank you for trying and helping as you do, i realise you are young and i realise a lot has happened to you in a short space of time, but thank you for being so good and trying. you mean everything to me.
ILoveYou
x

5-Letter to your dreams
Dear Dreams,
I wish i remembered ALL of you every morning instead of some and only bits.. when you come and visit me, try and make it last or at least more memorable for me.. LOL ;)
x

Right I've done 5 letters and i will continue throughout the next few days.
I tag anyone who is Reading this and wants to have a go.

2 comments:

Ula said...

This is such an amazing tag and I your messages were so sweet, real and emotional!
Bless you little heart!
Love the blog, its amazing xxx

Ana Cristina said...

thank you babe :)
i found this and thought how good is this tag, and not alot of people had done it PERRFECTT! :)

thannkk you, this comment has made my day! :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...