Tuesday 6 April 2010

I Miss Her

Afternoon, I'm feeling inspired and creative, lets see what i can come out with today as soulful words.
HEARTS ARE EASY TO DRAW AND HARD TO HEAL!

-Tuesday 11th December 2007-
Song Playing : Right Here Waiting
Mood : Distraught

I wonder what it's like where you are,
I wonder if you think of us at all,
I wonder if you ever regret your decision,
Do you want me to forgive you? or forget you?
Do you know how hard it is for me to trust anyone now because of you?
Question is : Do you even care?
I don't want answers,
I don't want excuses or explanations,
Of course i have questions .. But i don't want to hear the response to them,
Did you ever think "Time will heal their hearts",
Because i have news for you, it didn't heal mine,
Not now .. Not ever.
I wonder what people say about you,
I wonder what path your life has taken anew,
I wonder what it's been like without us,
Do you miss us?
Do you know how you affected us?
Question is : Do we care for you anymore?
I have news for you,
I have something i need to tell you,
I have lots of exciting things to share with you .. but i don't trust myself to tell you any..
I guess all i want to say is "I Miss You"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...