Wednesday 29 April 2009

Survey #2

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
No i dont think so, we were in the privacy of his flat..!

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
um, not all the time..

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
does ON a vehicle count!! fun times

Kill or Be killed?
Be Killed for loved ones.

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
both have happened, having mine broken is better, i can pity myself without feeling guilty!

What did you do today?
Got up, ate breakfast,got dressed and im bored, hence this survey.

Do you like someone right this second?
YES (;

Would you ever get a tattoo?
got one, getting my second this month..and then a third! :D

What was the last thing you ate?
Coco Balls. lol looking forward to pizza soon!

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person for sureee!!

Do you snore?
Nope xD

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Yes :/

Do you like to spend time with people?
yes certain people i doo.

Are you hungry?
a little..

Are you a forgiving person?
i can be, i tend to be and then i get hurt again..

When was the last time you did the dishes?
a few days ago..sometimes at work too..

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
nope. im listening to taylor swift.

What are you about to do?
fix myself up.

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Fly, turn back time, make wishes come true..

Your name plus "ness"?
AnaNess

Are you listening to anything?
right now, taylor just finished and fly on the wall started..!

Last movie you watched?
Twilight :)

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes miley cyrus cause shes on the telly.. :/

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes.. :$

Do you speak any other language?
yes portuguese and im learning french and german..!

Favorite color(s)?
blue.

What is your favorite Nickelback song?
far away.

What are you looking forward to this summer?
holiday with the girls.

Bored
Annie;
jinos

5 comments:

Vanessa Oliveira said...

OMG you saw it??? it's great isn't it??? I love the love story between edward and bella *O*

well, I had fun with my friends...basically I just was in my bestfriend's house to sleep xP

I hope you right...I really want to go to university..but here it's so hard x.x

kiss*

Vanessa Oliveira said...

eheh you do great! Now I only have to buy the last book...I already read it in english but I want to have the portuguese version xP

pois...aí é parecido mas quando vamos para a universidade aqui é muito mais dificil pois so quem tiver as medias mais altas é que entra e é muito dificil =S

kiss*

Peyton said...

I know right!! and apparently the masks don't even work!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Ana, how old are you bb? XD lol.
Finally I can comment!
Lol at your banner xD
Xxxxx

Ana Cristina said...

hm im wondering who this is..?? lol
i think it cud be amiee... ;)
is it?? lol :P
im 20, gna be 21 this year :|
i know right my banner..HAHA xD
it dnt work no more, the boy went and got rid of the dreads within hours of me doing it!! teehee..
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...