Thursday 29 July 2010

Cinema Night!

Hello (:
just a quick post and it's probably going to be a bit of a rubbish post to be fair. I'm all dressed up and ready to go cinema with my boyfriend and his 11 year old cousin Cristina. We are off to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D.. Yahoo, can you say excited much?! LOL. I recently brought a magazine and inside was a little preview of
"Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash"
..i haven't tried it yet but i am excited too, I'm thinking of doing tomorrow night, then i will do a mini review on what i think of it and if i will be buying the actually product itself! :)
Have any of you guys tried it? or use it?
My boyfriend has literally just text me to say he's on his way, so I'm going to leave this post here..
I'll let you know my thoughts on Toy Story 3


A picture of my hair for tonight.
(Sorry about the terrible quality, my laptop camera is the most temperamental thing ever..!!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...