Wednesday 11 November 2009

3 Months down the line.. ;)

Hey Hey my lovers, hows it all going?!
ive got pictures to upload because it was firework night, and me and the girls went to Ally Pally for their yearly firework display..We had an amazing time, and im soo glad we went there! i had a lot of fun, even though i did miss someone being there! ah well..
so ive just got in from work and im soo tired, for the past 4-6 days ive been going bed late, im in desperate need of an early night! LOL i will be having one soon, but tonight im off out again! :)
tomorrow is my half day from work, so i don't work until 2pm, but i have a lot to do, i have to call the council for my heater and for my bathroom wall and i also have my very first driving lesson with my new driving teacher David! im so very nervous about that and i don't know what to expect.. except that maybe or more then likely i will stall the car a good few times..!! ahh ;)
right im getting off this for now to paint my nails, and fix my hairr!! but tomorrow i will be uploading the photos of firework night! XD...!!
Also my childcare coursework is soo nearly complete, the whole maths part ios done so that's out the way i am very happy!! 1 month left till xmas! WOOOOOOP ;) im veryy excited for that... andd today is also 3 months since it started again! 3 months O.o wow that's ages, and its still going, through the fights and the laughter.. Hmm..! LOL

Goodnight for today.
Annie;
jinos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...